I’m Asian. And I love music!
I was so the ultimate clubber back in the day. Like, I had so much juice. So much that dropping my name got you into the club. And, I used to guest spin on Saturday night after midnight. That’s when all the crazy things happen. And let me tell you about the outfits I had. Maybe I’m meant to be an entertainer.
I always thought Hong Kong was a country, but I didn’t know it was a state by Boston. Cool!
Phat Beats and Sweet Treats,
Disc Jockey (DJ) - Residency
Hong Kong at Faneuil Hall - Boston, MA
Salary: $38 an hour
Job Type: Part-time
Named Best Karaoke Bar in Boston by Boston Magazine in 2016 and 2018, and featured on Esquire Network's "Best Bars in America," Hong Kong Boston is a fun, lively, and fast paced bar with karaoke on the 1st floor and a dance club on the 2nd floor.
We are Boston’s longest running hip-hop club. For the past 22 years, we have specialized in hip-hop with an emphasis on Reggae, Reggaeton, Soca and Dancehall.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to realize it is all about the people. Our customers already have the songs. They are here to see how you can transform it into something fresh and new, to make them dance! There is no banned song list or only radio edits. We encourage you to play what you and they want to hear!
Please include a link so that we can hear a demo, 1/2 hour minimum. Scratching & spinbacks are fine, but please no airhorns, sounds samples & mike use down. We need to be able to hear your transitions, beat matches, juggles, etc. SoundCloud is the preferred format.
The genre of music for the demo is not as important as your technique. A good DJ can spin any music.
If you drive, we do pay for the parking at a nearby garage
Things matter. I know things that matter.
Dear Matter Minds,
I’m such a people person, so I’m a good listener and I care about their needs. That’s why I’m so good at what I do now. But I need a real job that’s good for a resume. Cuz OnlyFans is not something you talk about when you’re trying to go legit.
Anywho, I know a lot of subjects and I know a lot of subjects that matter. Like, Science. And Algebra. And PH balance in a woman’s who-ha. And avocados. And matters I don’t know about, I can Google.
You Matter to Me,
Subject Matter Expert
Salary: $44,942 - $160,125 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
To create and sustain reference able live customers based on trusted advisor status in Change Management and Business Process Re-organization over the course of Customer Engagements that will include supporting Sales near close, as well as during implementations.
1. Projects: Assess Engage Educate and Drive senior level Project sponsors and steering teams to handle the Change Management and Business process changes required for the delivery of successful expected customer outcomes as defined on projects
2. Process: Leads and advised customers to consider Change Management and new or improved business processes including roles and responsibilities to align with project goals of the desired business outcomes for the customer and prescribes industry best practices to deliver those outcomes as efficiently as possible
3. People: Contribute to successful completion of internal projects such as lunch and learns, training updates, or other internal projects and initiatives
4. Product: Masters our company platform and stays current on how to best implement the platform to deliver customer outcomes including any new features
The Strategic Consultant will demonstrate alignment with company core values as follows:
* Passion: An insatiable focus to Make Our Customers More Successful
* Accountability: Leads with integrity and follows through on all commitments; owns the role and outcomes without shifting accountability to others (extreme ownership)
* Curiosity: Thinks creatively and constructively about delivering value-based outcomes; seeks to continuously improve processes; is flexible/adaptable to challenges
* Teamwork: Optimizes communication, workflow, and team harmony to be successful with our Customers, Partners, and Company
Me. As a cartoon voice? Gah!
Dear Jessica Rabbits,
I love the African accent. And I’m really good at it. I used to imitate this character on one season of 24, Dubaku. I annoyed a lot of my friends. Or do I need to do that click-click tongue language thing? Cuz, I could learn that. I’m really good with my tongue.
Also, I had a steamy two-month fling with Maurice. He was from the West side, and he’s African-American, so… I know stuff.
That’s All Folks,
West African-American Dubbing/Voice Actor
I'm just your average girl who wants a kick-ass life and... love! If I could be a superhero, that would be AWESOME! I'm currently a "phone actress" looking for a really cool career. Don't get me wrong-- I love giving a hand to dudes who need someone to chat with. Everybody needs somebody! But, my parents keep telling me I need a respectable job. Sigh.