Craving and Raving
If your Thanksgiving celebration includes the need to bring something to the gathering, we have some ideas, thanks to our buddies at Crave Brothers. You can start-off the feastivities by dazzling your peeps with an artisanal cheese board, with Crave Brothers Mascarpone as the centerpiece. Pair this yummy, creamy cheese with spiced nuts, dried fruit, fresh berries, or make it into a dip for biscotti and ginger snap cookies.
Or wow them with a big finish-- dessert.
Pumpkin Tiramisu Parfait
2 oz. caramel coffee liqueur
1 C. brewed Starbucks® Caramel Natural flavored coffee, or any seasonal coffee
3/4 C. pumpkin
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 C. whipping cream
1/4 C. granulated sugar
10 oz. mascarpone cheese, room-temperature
1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
1/2 C. whipping cream
6-8 oz. mini vanilla wafer cookies (approximately 100 mini cookies)
1. Line up 16 individual serving glasses. In a small bowl, combine caramel coffee liqueur and Starbucks® Caramel Natural flavored coffee. Set aside.
2. Filling: In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Set aside. In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup whipping cream and granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
3. Topping: In another small mixing bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. Beat on low speed until combined. Gradually beat in the last 1/2 cup whipping cream just until thickened. Scoop topping into a large plastic zip bag.
4. To assemble, dip two small cookies into the coffee liqueur mixture and drop into bottom of serving glass. With a small portion scoop or spoon, drop a tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture over the cookies. Snip the corner off of the plastic bag with filling. Fill serving glass up to about half full with topping (about 1 tablespoon). Repeat layers one more time.
5. Repeat step 4 for remaining serving glasses.
6. Set each glass on a cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (up to 48 hours) to set.
7. Before serving, top each tiramisu with two small wafer cookies. Serve chilled.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Comments are closed.
Haus of V is a creative collective that shares a similar mindset -- with a twist.