If you’ve got a beer lover in your life, give them the best gift ever—BEER!
And we’re not talking about a palate that consists of the Beast, PBR and Schlitz. We’re talking beer connoisseurs.
Tavor brings craft beers from all over the country to your doorstep. They deliver gift boxes containing a select variety from independent breweries that you can’t find in local stores.
So, send your bestie or bro either Tavour beer money or beer boxes. They’ll be so happy…
When some people put The Feast on (and we mean Thanksgiving), they: Put. It. On. As in, multiple courses. That are served to you with fancy dinnerware and a napkin that's cloth with a fancy ring-thing around it. Our family is more of a serve-yourself-wear-your-cleanest-comy-pants-and-try-not-fart-at-the-dinner-table kind of vibe. But for those that "course" it out and don't want all the fat-assness, consider Safe Harvest soups for your soup course.
Each soup (Chicken Oodle, Clam Chowder, Salmon Chowder, and Shrimp Bisque) is "clean" with natural ingredients that are dairy-free, grain-free, and Whole30/Paleo approved.
Since these soups are "clean" it's okay to lick the bowl clean, no?
If your Thanksgiving celebration includes the need to bring something to the gathering, we have some ideas, thanks to our buddies at Crave Brothers. You can start-off the feastivities by dazzling your peeps with an artisanal cheese board, with Crave Brothers Mascarpone as the centerpiece. Pair this yummy, creamy cheese with spiced nuts, dried fruit, fresh berries, or make it into a dip for biscotti and ginger snap cookies.
Or wow them with a big finish-- dessert.
Pumpkin Tiramisu Parfait
2 oz. caramel coffee liqueur
1 C. brewed Starbucks® Caramel Natural flavored coffee, or any seasonal coffee
3/4 C. pumpkin
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 C. whipping cream
1/4 C. granulated sugar
10 oz. mascarpone cheese, room-temperature
1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
1/2 C. whipping cream
6-8 oz. mini vanilla wafer cookies (approximately 100 mini cookies)
1. Line up 16 individual serving glasses. In a small bowl, combine caramel coffee liqueur and Starbucks® Caramel Natural flavored coffee. Set aside.
2. Filling: In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Set aside. In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup whipping cream and granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
3. Topping: In another small mixing bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. Beat on low speed until combined. Gradually beat in the last 1/2 cup whipping cream just until thickened. Scoop topping into a large plastic zip bag.
4. To assemble, dip two small cookies into the coffee liqueur mixture and drop into bottom of serving glass. With a small portion scoop or spoon, drop a tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture over the cookies. Snip the corner off of the plastic bag with filling. Fill serving glass up to about half full with topping (about 1 tablespoon). Repeat layers one more time.
5. Repeat step 4 for remaining serving glasses.
6. Set each glass on a cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (up to 48 hours) to set.
7. Before serving, top each tiramisu with two small wafer cookies. Serve chilled.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Tis the season to forget about Thanksgiving and move right on to Christmas and ugly sweaters. We actually think this sweater is cute. But more importantly, this sweater has us thinking of something tasty to eat. So, in honor of the Doughboy—and getting winter-body-hibernation ready, here’s an easy Pillsbury recipe for you to indulge in.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury™ Place & Bake™ refrigerated chocolate fudge brownies
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over sides of pan for easy removal after baking. Spray with cooking spray. Press brownies evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until brownies are set around sides and toothpick inserted in center of brownies comes out almost clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips, reserving 1 tablespoon to sprinkle on top. Spread cheesecake mixture over brownie base; top with remaining 1 tablespoon chips. Bake 24 to 29 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes.
Refrigerate about 3 hours or until well chilled. Remove bars from pan; cut into 4 rows by 4 rows to serve.
Haus of V is a creative collective that shares a similar mindset -- with a twist.